266 Used cars in Leesburg FL
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 Reviews:
* Ride is quiet and comfortable, as a luxury SUV should be; high-quality materials inside the cabin follow theme of opulence; cargo capacity beats some competitors; plenty of available features. Source: Edmunds
TRANSMISSION: 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 62TE (STD), TIRES: P225/65R17 BSW A/S TOURING -inc: Kumho Brand Tires, SANDSTORM/BLACK, CLOTH LOW-BACK BUCKET SEATS, QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 29D AVP -inc: Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT FlexFuel, Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic 62TE, ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT FLEXFUEL (STD), BILLET SILVER METALLIC CLEARCOAT, 2ND ROW BENCH W/REAR STOW 'N GO 60/40 (STD), Wheels: 17" x 6.5" Steel, Vinyl Door Trim Insert, Variable Intermittent Wipers. This Dodge Grand Caravan has a dependable Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220 engine powering this Automatic transmission.
Experience a Fully-Loaded Dodge Grand Caravan American Value Pkg
Urethane Gear Shift Knob, Trip Computer, Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic 62TE, Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, AUTOSTICK Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler, Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control, Touring suspension, Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, Tires: P225/65R17 BSW Touring, Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks, Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Spare Tire Mobility Kit, Sliding Rear Doors, Single Stainless Steel Exhaust, Side Impact Beams, Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button, Rear Cupholder, Rear Child Safety Locks, Radio: 130.
Visit Us Today
For a must-own Dodge Grand Caravan come see us at Bill Bryan Kia, 9039 S US HWY 441, Leesburg, FL 34788. Just minutes away!
* If you love driving something that pays homage to a great era in American cars, the PT Cruiser is your vehicle. You don't have to sacrifice for your kicks either, as the PT has loads of space, a clever adjustable rear shelf and a choice of normally-aspirated or turbocharged engines. Source: KBB.com
* For those who want to cruise with more than one friend at a time, or more than just a couple of duffle bags, the PT Cruiser Convertible is a fine choice. A host of aftermarket parts and upgrades make this the perfect vehicle for the do-it-yourself stylist. Source: KBB.com
* 2010 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 Reviews:
* If you're a current or former large Buick sedan lover, or have been away from roomy, comfy big American sedans for a while and would like a good reason to return, Lucerne is easily the best full-size Buick ever and one of the best full-size American cars of any brand. Source: KBB.com
**FREE CARFAX. WILL NOT LAST LONG CALL FOR DETAILS.**.
* 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2012 KBB.com 10 Best Coolest Cars Under $18,000 * 2012 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* If you're looking for a fuel-efficient small car, but you don't want to sacrifice the interior quality or modern features usually only found on larger, more expensive cars, the 2012 Ford Fiesta sub-compact is an easy choice. Source: KBB.com
* Sporty driving dynamics; refined yet lively engine; high fuel economy; welcoming cabin; available luxury features. Source: Edmunds
* 2008 KBB.com 10 Best Used Cars Under $8,000 Reviews:
* If you're seeking a fuel-efficient small car that is affordable, stylish, roomy and well equipped, the 2008 Kia Rio makes a great choice. Those worried about long-term reliability can take comfort in the Rio's 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Source: KBB.com
* Large cargo capacity, spacious cabin, entertaining handling, smooth ride, plenty of standard features, generous warranty. Source: Edmunds
* If you're looking for a compact sedan with a sporty design, excellent fuel economy and loads of safety and tech features at a lower cost than comparably-equipped competitors, then the Hyundai Elantra should be on your test-drive list. Source: KBB.com