230 Used cars in Leesburg FL
*AUTOMATIC*, *BLUETOOTH*, AWD.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick Reviews:
* If you need the all-wheel-drive capability and high ground clearance of a compact SUV, but you don't want to give up sporty handling or head-turning good looks, we think the 2013 Kia Sportage is definitely in your league. Its available 260-horsepower turbocharged engine is a rarity in this segment. Source: KBB.com
* Sharp styling inside and out; more fun to drive than other crossovers; powerful and efficient turbo engine in SX trim; plenty of premium features; intuitive controls; generous warranty. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! 25/33 City/Highway MPG
* 2017 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Quiet interior on the highway; excellent crash-test scores; small engines deliver solid fuel economy; long list of tech and safety features. Source: Edmunds
Recent Arrival! 22/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
* Appealing baby-Grand Cherokee styling; optional flip-down tailgate speakers make tailgating a bit more fun; above-average off-road capability with Freedom Drive II; attractively priced. Source: Edmunds
**100,000 MILE VALUE CARE WARRANTY**, **FREE CARFAX**, *AUTOMATIC*, *BACK-UP-CAMERA*, *BLUETOOTH*, **CD PLAYER**, *TINTED WINDOWS*, *USB - AUX - iPOD PORT*, *HEATED SEATS*, *POWER SEAT(S)*, *KEYLESS ENTRY*, **ROOF RACK**, HOMELINK, AUTO DIMMING SIDE MIRRORS, ABS brakes, Electronic Stability Control, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel-Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards Reviews:
* For those who require all-wheel drive for slick, low-traction environments, the 2015 Subaru Forester is almost the default choice in the compact-SUV segment. It's also a good choice for those seeking an extra measure of safety, reliability and resale value in their 5-passenger SUV. Source: KBB.com
* Roomy interior; admirable fuel economy; availability of a stout turbocharged engine; standard all-wheel drive; great safety scores and available advanced safety features. Source: Edmunds
* There's power in finding the perfect balance and Forester offers the combination of appealing design, astounding versatility and crash-test proven safety that'll empower you for all the adventures you encounter every day. Settle into the driver's seat, and you'll find yourself in a spacious cabin, filled with amenities designed for the comfort and convenience of everyone aboard. Those in the rear are sure to appreciate the reclining rear seats. Your front passenger will like having a height adjustable seat, and everyone will enjoy the sunshine and fresh air flowing in from the optional oversized panoramic moonroof. Add in available dual-zone automatic climate control, and your only problem may be getting your passengers to leave. Insightful features like the multifunction center console, and the retractable rear tray help keep your stuff neatly under control. While a spacious cargo area (up to 74.7 cubic feet with rear seat lowered)and a 60/40 split-folding rear seatback make loading, hauling and handling cargo easy. The balance and stability of the 2.5-liter DOHC aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed SUBARU BOXER engine and the grip of Subaru Symmetrical AWD help give you the power to avoid danger. That poise is combined with VDC electronic stability control, which can intervene to help you stay in control. Also available is a 2.0-liter DOHC intercooled, turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed Subaru Boxer engine. Set your desired temperature and available dual-zone automatic climate control will manage your comfort, while standard iPod control and Bluetooth hands-free connectivity keep you connected and entertained. Add available HD Radio with iTunes tagging and satellite radio for even more fun on the go. Other available features include a TomTom powered navigation system on a 4.3-inch touchscreen display, windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors and heated front seats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2016 KBB.com Best Auto Tech Award Finalist * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Winner * 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2016 KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars Reviews:
* Quiet cabin; plenty of convenience and luxury features for the money; excellent blend of fuel efficiency and performance with turbocharged 1.6-liter engine. Source: Edmunds
KBB.com 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $40,000. Only 12,440 Miles! Scores 46 Highway MPG and 51 City MPG! Carfax One-Owner Vehicle. Dealer Certified Pre-Owned. This Kia Niro delivers a Gas/Electric I-4 1.6 L/96 engine powering this Automatic transmission. WHEEL LOCKS, CRIMSON RED, CHARCOAL, CLOTH-TRIMMED SEATS.
This Kia Niro Comes Equipped with These Options
CARPET FLOOR MATS, CARGO NET, Wheels: 16" Alloy w/Full Covers, Variable Intermittent Wipers, UVO eServices 911 Connect Emergency Sos, Urethane Gear Shift Knob, Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions, Trip Computer, Transmission: 6-Speed Dual Clutch -inc: Sportmatic shifting, Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $40,000, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands.
Stop By Today
Live a little- stop by Bill Bryan Kia located at 9039 S US HWY 441, Leesburg, FL 34788 to make this car yours today!
IIHS Top Safety Pick. Only 44,601 Miles! Delivers 25 Highway MPG and 18 City MPG! Carfax One-Owner Vehicle. This Kia Sorento boasts a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.3 L/204 engine powering this Automatic transmission. TITANIUM SILVER, COLOR PACK 4 -inc: Premium Gray Nappa Leather Seat Trim, BLACK, PREMIUM NAPPA LEATHER SEAT TRIM.
This Kia Sorento Comes Equipped with These Options
3RD ROW PACKAGE -inc: 3rd Row Seat, Rear Air Conditioner , Wheels: 19" x 7.5 Chrome Finish Alloy, Variable Intermittent Wipers, Valet Function, Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch, Trip Computer, Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Sportmatic, Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Tires: P235/55R19, Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks.
This Kia Sorento is a Superstar!
IIHS Top Safety Pick, KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000, KBB.com 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
See What the Experts Say!
As reported by KBB.com: If you like the idea of maximizing your infotainment and seating capabilities while keeping vehicle size and price in check, you're going to like the more refined, mostly new 2014 Kia Sorento.
Visit Us Today
For a must-own Kia Sorento come see us at Bill Bryan Kia, 9039 S US HWY 441, Leesburg, FL 34788. Just minutes away!
**100,000 MILE VALUE CARE WARRANTY**, **FREE CARFAX**, *AUTOMATIC*, *BACK-UP-CAMERA*, *BLUETOOTH*, **CD PLAYER**, *TINTED WINDOWS*, *USB - AUX - iPOD PORT*, **XM RADIO CAPABLE**, *HEATED SEATS*, *LEATHER*, *NAVIGATION*, *POWER SEAT(S)*, *KEYLESS ENTRY*, **ROOF RACK**, *SUNROOF*, EYEIGHT.
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel-Drive Cars & SUVs Under $25,000 Reviews:
* Need a lot of interior room? Reasonable fuel economy? Rugged durability? All-weather capability? Good results on crash tests? And all that at an affordable price? The 2014 Outback should be high on your list. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious interior; comfortable ride; excellent visibility; clever roof rails; above average off-road capability. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Subaru Outback has what you need to explore whenever and wherever with confidence. The 2014 Subaru Outback now comes standard with adaptive transmission control with a continuously variable automatic transmission. The optional nav system also now includes a multimedia system with smartphone integration. With Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and a rugged suspension, you get car-like handling with SUV capabilities. Outback is available with an innovative driver-assist system: EyeSight, a combination of four systems that help the driver watch for and avoid trouble ahead. Choose the 173-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER engine and a refined Lineartronic CVT combine to get up to 30 highway MPG. Or opt for the 256-hp 3.6-liter 6-cylinder SUBARU BOXER engine. The Outback is smartly equipped with retractable and adjustable cross bars, ample cargo room, and an array of places to store, stash, secure, hook up and tie-down. The spacious cabin and clever designs found on every Outback make getting in, getting out and getting all of your gear easier for you and your passengers. Generous legroom in the back, plenty of hip room in the front and spacious headroom all around make everyone comfortable with plenty of room for plenty of stuff. Fold down the 65/35 split seats and you can boost your cargo capacity to more than 71 cubic feet when big plans call for big things. Outback offers the latest in technology. Standard Bluetooth connectivity, steering-wheel-mounted controls, voice activated 7-inch touch screen GPS navigation system, NavTraffic, rear-vision camera, auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink, power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof, windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors, heated front seats, and a 440-watt 9-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system with amplifier and subwoofer, HD Radio, USB port iPod control, and SiriusXM satellite radio. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
**100,000 MILE VALUE CARE WARRANTY**, **FREE CARFAX**, *AUTOMATIC*, *BACK-UP-CAMERA*, *BLUETOOTH*, *USB - AUX - iPOD PORT*, **XM RADIO CAPABLE**, *DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL*, *NAVIGATION*, *ON STAR*, *POWER SEAT(S)*, *KEYLESS ENTRY*, *POWER DOORS*, *POWER LIFTGATE*.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2017 KBB.com 10 Favorite New-for-2017 Cars * NACTOY 2017 North American Utility of the Year * 2017 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2017 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars Reviews:
* Easy to transform from people hauler to cargo hauler; upscale interior; roomy third-row seat; many convenience and luxury-based features available; class-exclusive hybrid engine option. Source: Edmunds
* Easy to transform from people hauler to cargo hauler; upscale interior; roomy third-row seat; many convenience and luxury-based features available. Source: Edmunds
*AUTOMATIC*, *BACK-UP-CAMERA*, *BLUETOOTH*, **MIRROR TURN SIGNALS**, *DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL*, *LEATHER*, *POWER SEAT(S)*, *THIRD ROW SEATING*, *POWER DOORS*, **POWER FOLDING MIRRORS**, *POWER LIFTGATE*, **ROOF RACK**.
**100,000 MILE VALUE CARE WARRANTY**, **FREE CARFAX**, *AUTOMATIC*, *BACK-UP-CAMERA*, *BLUETOOTH*, **CD PLAYER**, *TINTED WINDOWS*, *USB - AUX - iPOD PORT*, **XM RADIO CAPABLE**, *LEATHER*, *ON STAR*, *BED LINER*, *KEYLESS ENTRY*, *TOW PACKAGE*, **WINDOW RAIN GUARDS**, *SIDE STEPS*, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
*LOCAL TRADE-IN*, *AUTOMATIC*, *BACK-UP-CAMERA*, *BLUETOOTH*, **MIRROR TURN SIGNALS**.
* 2016 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 Reviews:
* User-friendly controls; well-made and attractive cabin; versatile second-row seat; ample features for the money; long warranty; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2016 Kia Sorento has been redesigned with a sleeker, more sculpted exterior. It has a wider stance and longer wheelbase for an even more versatile cabin space with available seating for up to seven. The automatic and intuitive available hands-free Smart Power Liftgate opens when it senses your smart key, the liftgate can even be adjusted to your height preference making it easier to close. The Sorento comes with a choice of 3 engines including a 2.4L with 185hp, a 2.0L turbo engine making 240hp, and a 3.3L V6 producing 266hp. With the available Dynamax All-Wheel-Drive system, the Sorento delivers a smooth, refined drive even on rough roads and combined with the V6 engine can tow up to 5,000lbs. The spacious cabin is clean and modern featuring available heated and ventilated seats with nappa leather trim, a 14-way power adjustable driver's seat, a panoramic sunroof, and up to 8 available power outlets. The standard cloth seats are designed by YES Essentials and features soft, quick-drying fabric that resists stains, reduces static, and even helps eliminate odors. With UVO eServices you have in-car connectivity based on the capabilities of your personal device on an 8 inch touch screen. Features can include internet radio, navigation, a rear-camera display, and parking minder which can track where you parked your car with the assistance of your smartphone. The Clar-Fi and 10 speaker Infinity Surround Audio System bring you rich, clear sound as it was meant to be heard. Safety features include available blind-spot detection, back-up warning systems, lane departure warning systems, and advanced smart cruise control. Passive features include the all-new body constructed with 58% advanced high-steel and advanced airbags. Source: The Manufacturer Summary